The Medici Private Tour – the family and the TV series
electronic voucher accepted
- Tour main features:
A unique private tour to find out more about the Medici Family and the essence of their main characters. This Italian banking family had a political dynasty that began under Cosimo de' Medici in the Republic of Florence during the first half of the 15th century. A family who encouraged the careers of several artists as Michelangelo. A family that ruled Florence and, later, Tuscany becoming the symbol of a city and a very important part of its history.
This unique walking itinerary will take you to Palazzo Medici Riccardi, the first palace of the Family and home of Cosimo il Vecchio and Lorenzo il Magnifico. Here worked artists as Donatello, Michelangelo, Paolo Uccello, Benozzo Gozzoli and Botticelli.
You will also walk by Palazzo Strozzi, Palazzo Albizi and Palazzo Pazzi the amazing palaces of the Medici's enemy families and you will discover also the places where many of the scenes of the tv series “THE MEDICI” took place. An amazing and historical tour just for you!
The Medici – the family and the TV seriesPrivate Tour
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Availability: from Tuesday to Saturday
- Language: Any language of your choice
- Starting time: from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Other interesting private tours are:
- Uffizi Gallery Private Tour
- Accademia Gallery Private Tour
- Florence Historical Centre Private Tour and Uffizi Gallery
- Florence Full Day Private Tour
- Bardini Museum and Casa Siviero Private Tour
- At Michelangelo's Home Private Tour
- Florence Fashion Historical Private Tour
- Tuscan Food Tour Throughout the Streets of Florence
- Step by Step to Piazzale Michelangelo
- Uffizi Gallery, Bardini Museum and Casa Siviero Private Tour
- At Michelangelo's Home + Accademia Gallery Private Tour
- Florence Fashion Historical + Uffizi Gallery Private Tour
- The Inferno Private Tour - on the tracks of Dan Brown
- The Inferno of Dan Brown and the Boboli Gardens Private Tour
- Treasure hunt Uffizi Gallery
- Children private visit Galileo Museum
The order of the stops on the tour could change based on the Museum's availability.
For large groups (over 25 people) please contact us.
Private tours can be organized around your special requests and in any language of your choice.
On request we can also organize special private tours focused on other, unusual itineraries. The Itinerary can be varied according to the visitor's special requests. For more details and any special request on this matter, please contact us.
A note on our guides:
Our tours are led by professional guides who are licensed by the city of Florence. They are either native speakers or speak the requested language very well.
SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE GUIDED TOURS
In case of cancellation, please contact us.
For cancellations that are made from 3 days prior the day of the tour, the penalty charge will be equal to 100% of the gross total (price paid is NOT REFUNDABLE).
Other interesting private tours:
We will see paintings by Cimabue, Giotto, Duccio, Gentile da Fabriano, Masacc...
Duration: about 3 hours
Price: from € 38.33
Home to Michelangelo’s David, the most famous statue in the world! You will s...
Duration: about 2 hours
Price: from € 34.79
A private guided tour dedicated to lovers of hiking outdoors. On this...
Duration: about 2.30 hours
Price: from € 17.20
"All hope abandon, ye who enter here"... Florence, full of mystery...
Duration: about 3 hours
Price: from € 48.60