Florence Fashion Private Tour
electronic voucher accepted
Tour main features:
Seat of the first Italian high fashion show of 1951, home of fashion designers of the caliber of Gucci, Cavalli, Ferragamo and many others, Florence is not only the Cradle of the Renaissance, but also the "Cradle of Fashion"!
Accompanied by your guide you will discover the fundamental role that this wonderful city has played in the history of fashion.
You’ll visit the Ferragamo Museum, which documents the full range of activities of the famous designer; walking through Tornabuoni, with its famous showcases and boutiques, you will reach the Gucci Museum where to admire the historical collections of this fashion house; finally, relax and enjoy an aperitif at the prestigious Colle Bereto, a coffee-cellar, in the great hall of Florence.
Florence Fashion HistoricalPrivate Tour
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Availability: Everyday
- Language: Any language of your choice
- Starting time: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Other interesting private tours are:
- Uffizi Gallery Private Tour
- Accademia Gallery Private Tour
- Florence Historical Centre Private Tour and Uffizi Gallery
- Florence Full Day Private Tour
- Bardini Museum and Casa Siviero Private Tour
- At Michelangelo's Home Private Tour
- Tuscan Food Tour Throughout the Streets of Florence
- Step by Step to Piazzale Michelangelo
- Uffizi Gallery, Bardini Museum and Casa Siviero Private Tour
- At Michelangelo's Home + Accademia Gallery Private Tour
- Florence Fashion Historical + Uffizi Gallery Private Tour
- The Inferno Private Tour - on the tracks of Dan Brown
- The Inferno of Dan Brown and the Boboli Gardens Private Tour
- The Medici Private Tour – the family and the TV series
- Treasure hunt Uffizi Gallery
The order of the stops on the tour could change based on the Museum's availability.
For large groups (over 25 people) please contact us.
Private tours can be organized around your special requests and in any language of your choice.
On request we can also organize special private tours focused on other, unusual itineraries. The Itinerary can be varied according to the visitor's special requests. For more details and any special request on this matter, please contact us.
A note on our guides:
Our tours are led by professional guides who are licensed by the city of Florence. They are either native speakers or speak the requested language very well.
SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE GUIDED TOURS
In case of cancellation, please contact us.
For cancellations that are made from 3 days prior the day of the tour, the penalty charge will be equal to 100% of the gross total (price paid is NOT REFUNDABLE).
Other interesting private tours:
We will see paintings by Cimabue, Giotto, Duccio, Gentile da Fabriano, Masacc...
Duration: about 3 hours
Price: from € 38.33
Home to Michelangelo’s David, the most famous statue in the world! You will s...
Duration: about 2 hours
Price: from € 34.79
Tour main features: A private visit that sees Florence...
Duration: about 6 hours
Price: from € 91.33