At Michelangelo’s Home Private Tour
electronic voucher accepted
Santa Croce Church and Michelangelo Buonarroti House.
Tour presentation: This tour includes the visit to the Church of Santa Croce and to the house of Michelangelo Buonarroti.
Santa Croce Church
It is the biggest Franciscan Church in the world. It was built by Arnolfo di Cambio in 1294 over a pre-existing church of 1228. Here you can find the funerary monuments of very important Italians, such as Michelangelo, Galileo, Rossini, Machiavelli and Alfieri. Also the Bardi and Peruzzi Chapels with frescoes by Giotto, the Sacristy and the Pazzi Chapel by Filippo Brunelleschi are worth to be admired.
Michelangelo Buonarroti House
Visiting the museum of the Casa Buonarroti arouses the emotion of admiration for several early works by Michelangelo contained within its walls. These very famous works by the young Michelangelo of extreme artistic importance include the "Madonna of the Stairs" and the "Battle of the Centaurs" that testify his love for the Greek and Roman Art. Moreover here is to be found the wooden model for the marble facade of the Church San Lorenzo and the model for the chariot transporting David from Piazza della Signoria to the Accademia Gallery in 1873.
Programme: Meeting with the guide in front of the statue of Dante, Piazza Santa Croce.
Visit of the Square and Church Santa Croce.
Then we will proceed to the house of the genius of the Renaissance, Michelangelo Buonarroti.
At Michelangelo's HomePrivate Tour
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Availability: every day except Tuesday
- Language: Any language of your choice
- Starting time: from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.; on Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Other interesting private tours are:
- Uffizi Gallery Private Tour
- Accademia Gallery Private Tour
- Florence Historical Centre Private Tour and Uffizi Gallery
- Florence Full Day Private Tour
- Bardini Museum and Casa Siviero Private Tour
- Florence Fashion Historical Private Tour
- Tuscan Food Tour Throughout the Streets of Florence
- Step by Step to Piazzale Michelangelo
- Uffizi Gallery, Bardini Museum and Casa Siviero Private Tour
- At Michelangelo's Home + Accademia Gallery Private Tour
- Florence Fashion Historical + Uffizi Gallery Private Tour
- The Inferno Private Tour - on the tracks of Dan Brown
- The Inferno of Dan Brown and the Boboli Gardens Private Tour
- The Medici Private Tour – the family and the TV series
- Treasure hunt Uffizi Gallery
- Children private visit Galileo Museum
The order of the stops on the tour could change based on the Museum's availability.
For large groups (over 25 people) please contact us.
Private tours can be organized around your special requests and in any language of your choice.
On request we can also organize special private tours focused on other, unusual itineraries. The Itinerary can be varied according to the visitor's special requests. For more details and any special request on this matter, please contact us.
A note on our guides:
Our tours are led by professional guides who are licensed by the city of Florence. They are either native speakers or speak the requested language very well.
SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE GUIDED TOURS
In case of cancellation, please contact us.
For cancellations that are made from 3 days prior the day of the tour, the penalty charge will be equal to 100% of the gross total (price paid is NOT REFUNDABLE).
Other interesting private tours:
A private guided tour dedicated to lovers of hiking outdoors. On this...
Duration: about 2.30 hours
Price: from € 17.20
Tour main features: Seat of the first Italian high fas...
Duration: about 3 hours
Price: from € 39.40
Tour presentation: this tour includes the visit to the Churc...
Duration: about 5 hours
Price: from € 68.11
"All hope abandon, ye who enter here"... Follow the clues of the m...
Duration: about 4 hours
Price: from € 81.00