Discover the most suggestive Guided Group Tours in Florence
Children and family tours
Guided Tour Fairy tales Palazzo Vecchio
Guided Tour Life at court Palazzo Vecchio
Children Guided Tour Palazzo Vecchio
Guided Tour Percorsi Segreti Palazzo Vecchio
Uffizi Gallery Tour
Accademia Gallery Tour
The Vasari Corridor Tour
Palatine Gallery Tour
Palazzo Vecchio Tour
The Cathedral complex and the Brunelleschi's Dome
Giotto Bell Tower and Piazza Duomo
Flash Tour of the Duomo of Florence
Florence City Tours
Florence City Walking Tour
Wine Tour of Florence at Sunset
The Inferno Tour
Florence from above of a secret tower Tour
The Medici Family Guided Tour
Walking tour through Florence with ice cream and walking stools
Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery Tour
Florence City Walking and Uffizi Gallery Tour
Accademia and Florence City Walking Tour
Uffizi Gallery and The Vasari Corridor Tour
Florence in a Day Tour
Vasari Corridor and Boboli Gardens
Panoramic Tour and Accademia Gallery
All Florence Group Guided Tour
Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Guided Tour
Pisa with Leaning Tower Guided Tour
Chianti Afternoon Guided Tour
Chianti Afternoon With Dinner Guided Tour
Pisa Guided Tour
Cinque Terre Guided Tour with lunch
Lucca and Pisa Tour with buccellato cake tasting
Val d'Orcia Guided Tour: Montalcino, Montepulciano and Pienza
Independent tours from Florence
Venice in a day from Florence
Rome in a day from Florence
Turin in a day from Florence
Group Tours in Florence
Rediscover art history through the great works which for centuries have made of Florence the muse of artists worldwide.
The most representative monuments, along with the beautiful Florentine churches will frame your tour.
As part of a group tour you will have access to a unique experience. You will know Florence, its history and you will discover curiosities and anecdotes that will enrich your mind.
Why booking a guided tour?
- You will visit the most suggestive Florence Museums.
- You will be accompanied by an expert guide.
- You will skip long queues at the Museums entrance.
- You will avoid long waits thanks to our advance booking service.
How to book a guided tour:
After choosing the tour that most interests you, maybe more than one, verify directly online the date and time on which it is organized.
Once you complete the reservation process, you will immediately receive an email with a copy of your request.
Then you will receive a second email with the confirmation voucher containing all the details about the visit. The voucher will allow you to be part of the group tour.
Group tours types
- Museums tours: you will see up close the most important art works preserved in the Uffizi Gallery, the Vasari Corridor, the Palatine Gallery and the Duomo of Florence.
- Firenze walking tour: a unique experience to walk and learn about Florence, the beautiful open-air museum.
- Special tours: unmissable guided tours of Florence and Tuscany based on particular themes and itineraries, such us; a visit to Pisa and the Leaning Tower, a guided visit to The Inferno of Dan Brown and the Walking City tour with an aperitif at sunset.
Inside the museums and along the streets of the city you will be accompanied by an authorized guide, an expert who will show you the most important and characteristic sides of the Renaissance Cradle.
Some characteristics of the guided tours:
You will be divided into small groups of maximum 30 people.
You will meet the guide at the meeting point that will be announced, along with the tour details, on the confirmation voucher.
The voucher must be printed and hand to the guide on the day of the visit.
Our Tours are lead by professional and expert guides licensed by the Province of Florence.
The tour duration depends on the requested tour type.
Tours are lead in Italian, English, Spanish, German, French, and in some cases also in Portuguese and Russian.
What is included in the tour price?
- Entrance tickets (when applicable).
- Guide service.
- Earphones (when applicable).
- All details indicated at the moment of booking.
Cancellation Policy of the tour
There is a different cancellation policy depending on the requested tour type.
You may be interested in:
Guided Group Tours in Rome, Guided Group Tours in Milan or Guided Group Tours in Venice.