The Inferno of Dan Brown and the Boboli Gardens Private Tour
electronic voucher accepted
- Tour main features:
"All hope abandon, ye who enter here"...
Follow the clues of the main character of the "Inferno" of Dan Brown: Robert Langdon. Through the mystery and the unusual atmosphere of the wonderful city of Florence, the guide will lead you to the "hell" of the world famous novel.
Visit the city from a different point of view, discover a new Dante and the secrets of a medieval Florence!
Visit the Boboli Gardens with the wonderful Buontalenti Grotto, the Badia Tower, the Dante Society, the inner visit of the Signoria Palace, then the historical streets of the city up to the Baptistery and the majestic Cathedral. An unmissable guided tour that allows you to be for one day the protagonist of one of the most engaging thriller.
The Inferno of Dan Brown and the Boboli GardensPrivate Tour
- Duration: about 4 hours
- Availability: Every day
- Language: Any language of your choice
- Starting time: from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.; on Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Other interesting private tours are:
- Uffizi Gallery Private Tour
- Accademia Gallery Private Tour
- Florence Historical Centre Private Tour and Uffizi Gallery
- Florence Full Day Private Tour
- Bardini Museum and Casa Siviero Private Tour
- At Michelangelo's Home Private Tour
- Florence Fashion Historical Private Tour
- Tuscan Food Tour Throughout the Streets of Florence
- Step by Step to Piazzale Michelangelo
- Uffizi Gallery, Bardini Museum and Casa Siviero Private Tour
- At Michelangelo's Home + Accademia Gallery Private Tour
- Florence Fashion Historical + Uffizi Gallery Private Tour
- The Inferno Private Tour - on the tracks of Dan Brown
- The Medici Private Tour – the family and the TV series
- Treasure hunt Uffizi Gallery
- Children private visit Galileo Museum
The order of the stops on the tour could change based on the Museum's availability.
For large groups (over 25 people) please contact us.
Private tours can be organized around your special requests and in any language of your choice.
On request we can also organize special private tours focused on other, unusual itineraries. The Itinerary can be varied according to the visitor's special requests. For more details and any special request on this matter, please contact us.
A note on our guides:
Our tours are led by professional guides who are licensed by the city of Florence. They are either native speakers or speak the requested language very well.
SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE GUIDED TOURS
In case of cancellation, please contact us.
For cancellations that are made from 3 days prior the day of the tour, the penalty charge will be equal to 100% of the gross total (price paid is NOT REFUNDABLE).
Other interesting private tours:
An unmissable private tour that will give you the chance to admire the place...
Duration: about 3 hours
Price: from € 48.20
A private guided tour dedicated to lovers of hiking outdoors. On this...
Duration: about 2.30 hours
Price: from € 17.20
Tour presentation: In the 19th century in Florence antique d...
Duration: about 6 hours
Price: from € 72.00
"All hope abandon, ye who enter here"... Florence, full of mystery...
Duration: about 3 hours
Price: from € 48.60