Uffizi Gallery and Florence Historical Centre Private Tour
electronic voucher accepted
- Tour main features:
Pick up at your hotel (if in Florence downtown). We’ll walk to the Piazza della Signoria (Signoria Square) and see the Palazzo della Signoria (Signoria Palace), the palace of the republican government of Florence in the Middle Ages, then residence of the Medici family and nowadays the City Hall.
From here we’ll be walking to the religious centre of Florence, the Piazza del Duomo, to visit the Cathedral and admire the replica of the Gates of Paradise, the most famous bronze door of the Baptistery.
Finally we will visit the Uffizi Gallery which houses the most important collection of Renaissance paintings.
Florence Historical Centre and Uffizi GalleryPrivate Tour
- Duration: about 4 hours
- Availability: every day except Monday
- Language: Any language of your choice
- Starting time: from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Other interesting private tours are:
- Uffizi Gallery Private Tour
- Accademia Gallery Private Tour
- Florence Full Day Private Tour
- Bardini Museum and Casa Siviero Private Tour
- At Michelangelo's Home Private Tour
- Florence Fashion Historical Private Tour
- Tuscan Food Tour Throughout the Streets of Florence
- Step by Step to Piazzale Michelangelo
- Uffizi Gallery, Bardini Museum and Casa Siviero Private Tour
- At Michelangelo's Home + Accademia Gallery Private Tour
- Florence Fashion Historical + Uffizi Gallery Private Tour
- The Inferno Private Tour - on the tracks of Dan Brown
- The Inferno of Dan Brown and the Boboli Gardens Private Tour
- The Medici Private Tour – the family and the TV series
- Treasure hunt Uffizi Gallery
- Children private visit Galileo Museum
The order of the stops on the tour could change based on the Museum's availability.
For large groups (over 15 people) please contact us.
Private tours can be organized around your special requests and in any language of your choice.
On request we can also organize special private tours focused on other, unusual itineraries. The Itinerary can be varied according to the visitor's special requests. For more details and any special request on this matter, please contact us.
A note on our guides:
Our tours are led by professional guides who are licensed by the city of Florence. They are either native speakers or speak the requested language very well.
SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE GUIDED TOURS
In case of cancellation, please contact us.
For cancellations that are made from 3 days prior the day of the tour, the penalty charge will be equal to 100% of the gross total (price paid is NOT REFUNDABLE).
Other interesting private tours:
We will see paintings by Cimabue, Giotto, Duccio, Gentile da Fabriano, Masacc...
Duration: about 3 hours
Price: from € 38.33
Tour presentation: In the 19th century in Florence antique d...
Duration: about 6 hours
Price: from € 72.00
Tour main features: A private visit that sees Florence...
Duration: about 6 hours
Price: from € 91.33