Florence Full Day Private Tour
electronic voucher accepted
- Tour main features:
Pick up at hotel (if in Florence downtown). We'll walk to Piazza della Signoria (Signoria Square) and visit the Palazzo della Signoria (Signoria castle), former residence of the Medici family and nowadays the City Hall. From there we'll walk as far as the gothic Church of Santa Croce.
It hosts the graves of important Italians such as Michelangelo, Galileo, Machiavelli, burial monuments and frescoes. We'll also be seeing the Opera of Santa Croce, the adjoining former monastery, with a huge fresco of the Last Supper.
From here we'll walk to the religious center of Florence, where we'll be visiting the Cathedral and where we'll admire the replicas of the Gates of Paradise (Baptistery). After lunch, we'll visit the Accademia Gallery (with Michelangelo's masterpiece, the David) and of course the Uffizi Gallery which houses the most important collection of Renaissance paintings.
The price does not include the entrance fee to the Church of Santa Croce: 8,00 € p.p. has to be paid directly to the guide on the day of the visit.
The visit to the interior of the Palazzo Vecchio and the Duomo is not scheduled.
Florence Full DayPrivate Tour
- Duration: about 6 hours
- Availability: every day except Monday
- Language: Any language of your choice
- Starting time: from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Other interesting private tours are:
- Uffizi Gallery Private Tour
- Accademia Gallery Private Tour
- Florence Historical Centre Private Tour and Uffizi Gallery
- Bardini Museum and Casa Siviero Private Tour
- At Michelangelo's Home Private Tour
- Florence Fashion Historical Private Tour
- Tuscan Food Tour Throughout the Streets of Florence
- Step by Step to Piazzale Michelangelo
- Uffizi Gallery, Bardini Museum and Casa Siviero Private Tour
- At Michelangelo's Home + Accademia Gallery Private Tour
- Florence Fashion Historical + Uffizi Gallery Private Tour
- The Inferno Private Tour - on the tracks of Dan Brown
- The Inferno of Dan Brown and the Boboli Gardens Private Tour
- The Medici Private Tour – the family and the TV series
- Treasure hunt Uffizi Gallery
The order of the stops on the tour could change based on the Museum's availability.
For large groups (over 15 people) please contact us.
Private tours can be organized around your special requests and in any language of your choice.
On request we can also organize special private tours focused on other, unusual itineraries. The Itinerary can be varied according to the visitor's special requests. For more details and any special request on this matter, please contact us.
A note on our guides:
Our tours are led by professional guides who are licensed by the city of Florence. They are either native speakers or speak the requested language very well.
SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE GUIDED TOURS
In case of cancellation, please contact us.
For cancellations that are made from 3 days prior the day of the tour, the penalty charge will be equal to 100% of the gross total (price paid is NOT REFUNDABLE).
Other interesting private tours:
We will see paintings by Cimabue, Giotto, Duccio, Gentile da Fabriano, Masacc...
Duration: about 3 hours
Price: from € 38.33
Home to Michelangelo’s David, the most famous statue in the world! You will s...
Duration: about 2 hours
Price: from € 34.79
Pick up at your hotel (if in Florence downtown). We’ll walk to the Piazza del...
Duration: about 4 hours
Price: from € 42.00
An unmissable private tour that will give you the chance to admire the place...
Duration: about 3 hours
Price: from € 48.20