Information provided pursuant to Article 13 of Italian law 196/03 regarding the protection
of personal information
We would like to inform you that your personal details you have provided will
be used by Tuscanyall.com and released to other companies in full compliance
with the provisions of:
- Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament concerning the protection of
individuals with regard to the handling and dissemination of personal
- Directive 97/66/EC regarding the protection of privacy in telecommunications;
- Directive 97/07/EC and Italian legislative decree 185/99 regarding consumer
protection in long-distance contracts;
- Directive 00/31/EC regarding electronic commerce;
- Italian legislative decree 196 of 30 June 2003 concerning the protection of
- Italian legislative decree 70/2003 regarding electronic commerce.
HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND RELATED PURPOSES
Below is a summary of all of the activities that we conduct that involve
the receipt, storage, or other handling of your personal information, as well
as of the purposes for which each activity is conducted:
- receipt and storage of your personal information for the purpose of providing electronic commerce services
for our products and of providing the legal authorities with the information
- processing the personal
information provided and gathered as a result of your internet use, based on
the process described in greater detail in the general service conditions, in
order to create your commercial profile;
- use of your commercial profile by
Tuscanyall.com for the companyís own marketing purposes;
- receipt, storage, and handling of
your personal information for administrative and accounting purposes, including
transmission by electronic mail for the purposes of invoicing;
- use of your commercial profile by Tuscanyall.com for third-party marketing purposes.
Information processing shall be entirely automated in a process that
makes it possible to assess a customerís buying habits as demonstrated by that
customerís internet use. Using a system that gathers and stores data,
Tuscanyall.com shall ensure that this information will not include, either
directly or indirectly, data that is considered sensitive as defined by Article
4(D) and Article 26 of Italian legislative decree 196/03. Therefore, we exclude
a priori the possibility that any processing will concern sensitive data either
directly or indirectly.
FREEDOM OF AUTHORIZATION AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
Authorization for the handling of personal information provided for the purposes specified under points (a), (b) and (d) above is required.
Should such handling not be authorized, it will not be possible for Tuscanyall.com to provide you with its services. Authorization for the handling
of personal information for the purposes under points (c) and (e) above has to be given separately.
The data processor shall be Tuscanyall.com srl, whose headquarters are
in Via di Scandicci, 22R; Florence, Italy.
Any inquiries in accordance with Article 7 of Italian legislative decree 196/03 must be addressed to Tuscanyall.com - Office of Personal Data Protection or sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The responsible for data processing pursuant to Article 29 of Italian legislative decree 196/03 is Tuscanyall.com srl in the person of its legal representative.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
(Article 7 of leg. decree 196/03)
- As data subject, you have the right to receive confirmation of the existence or absence of personal
information that concerns you, even if not yet recorded, and to receive a copy of such data in an intelligible format.
- You also have the right to request information concerning:
- the origin of the information;
- the purpose of the information;
- the processing methods;
- details on the data processor and persons responsible for such data processing;
- the parties to whom the information may be released.
- You also have the right to request:
- updates, corrections, or additions to the information on file;
- that the information be removed or made anonymous, or that data processed illegally be blocked, including information which is not required for the purposes for which it was gathered or subsequently processed;
- verification that the transactions specified above have been brought to the attention of parties to whom the data has been disclosed or disseminated, unless such requirement should prove impossible or should require a disproportionate use of resources as compared with the right to be protected.
- Furthermore, you have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- and for just cause, to the handling of personal information that concerns you, even if related to the purposes for which the data was collected;
- to the handling of personal information that concerns you for the purposes of sending marketing materials.